LuxLite provides incredible anti sweat performance, with the ultimate race fit through body contouring. UPF 40+ sun protection
Andy Hampsten was the man to bring America into the Euro cycling limelight. Our LuxLite jersey is made for Women, by Women. It has a luxurious weight and feel paired with anti-sweat performance and body contouring for the ultimate fit. SweatMesh fabric with Sun Protect is used through the back. Battling through a blinding blizzard over the Gavia Pass that saw Hampsten go on to win the 1988 Giro d’Italia. An animal ride. Marking the history books as the first American to win the Giro, on an all-American team – 7-Eleven. Famous for their red and green jerseys with old-school prints and retro cool glasses to boot.
WMN LuxLite Jersey Features :
- A performance warp-knit fabric produced from research under the TTR Institute
- Race fit crafted for performance, Expect a tight fit to ensure aerodynamics on the bike, or at the coffee shop!
- 150 gsm, LuxLite Fabric, Developed alongside our Pro Teams. Soft, breathable, perfect. Well - we think so!
- LuxLite is a form fitting, warp-knit fabric, SweatMesh is a open-cell mesh fabric FullMoon is a ultralight mesh fabric. BSC YKK Zipper (Small)
- LuxLite 90% Polyester, 10% Nylon Sweat Mesh, 18% Spandex, 82% Polyester