JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance bicycle trainer
The Z1Pro trainer provides a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers, this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel, leading to longer coast down times. The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
- Fluid Resistance curve up to 900 watts.
- Hydrogel Roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear.
- Hydrogel Roller reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%.
- JetBlack SQR™ quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Trainer is Pre-Assembled and ready to ride.
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions.
- Wheel Compatibility Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29″, 27.5″, 26″ and many 24″ wheels.
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Folds into Compact Shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
Fluid Resistance - The proprietary Fluid in the JetBlack Fluid Trainers increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets.
Correct use of your bicycle’s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams. Fluid resistance trainers provide a more ‘road-like’ feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by our weighted flywheel. Our weighted flywheel and patented fluid resistance unit provide a progressive resistance level up to 900 watts.
Set-Clip Quick Release - The SQR system makes for easy bike entry and releases as it requires a one-time only setup “set and forget”.
The Quick Release has four available positions so that the trainer will suit Track bikes through to 12mm x 142mm (12×142 Trainer Axles required). The opposing side uses a threaded adjustment bolt with locking ring so you can perfectly set the lever tension.
HydroGel™ Roller - The JetBlack HydroGel Roller reduces noise by a staggering 55% and tyre wear by 25-30%.
The internally cross-linked network of the 3-dimensional polyionic polymers forms the JetBlack Hydrogel Roller. It has a jelly-like feel that helps reduces tire wear by lowering the contact heat between the tire and roller and significantly reducing the slippage over conventional alloy rollers.
Size: 610 (L) x 555 (W) x 410 (H) mm 24 x 21.8 x 16.1 inches
Size after folding: 610 (L) x 475 (W) x 170 (H) mm 24 x 18.7 x 6.7 inches
Total Weight: 13.87kgs/37.2lbs
Resistance System: Fluid
Resistance Levels: Progressive road-like feel
Watts: 900 at 60Km/h
Roller Material: HydroGel
Flywheel Weight: 3kgs/6.6lbs
Coast down time: 14+ seconds
Axle Compatibility: 130mm, 135mm (QR and Boltup) 12mm x 142mm with trainer axles. Will suit most bikes with axle width 120mm and 150mm
Wheel Size Compatibility: 26", 27.5", 29er, 700c Some 24" bikes