LuxLite provides incredible anti sweat performance, with the ultimate race fit through body contouring. UPF 40+ sun protection
Frenchman Jacques Anquetil marks cycling's history books as the first rider to win all three Grand Tours. Our LuxLite jersey is made for Women, by Women. It has a luxurious weight and feel paired with anti-sweat performance and body contouring for the ultimate fit. SweatMesh fabric with Sun Protect is used through the back. Never one to waste energy where unnecessary. Anquetil pounced on his opponents at just the right time. His TT prowess was his ultimate weapon. A strength that saw him achieve some of his greatest victories. Included in the mix – 9 Grand Prix de Nations. (Back then, the World Championships Time Trial). Granting him the name, ‘Monsieur Chrono’. In his greatest glory days, Jacques is best remembered wearing the blue, white and red broad stripes of the French outfit, Saint-Raphaël. Mr Chrono. It’s high time we honoured you.
WMN LuxLite Jersey Features :
- A performance warp-knit fabric produced from research under the TTR Institute
- Race fit crafted for performance, Expect a tight fit to ensure aerodynamics on the bike, or at the coffee shop!
- 150 gsm, LuxLite Fabric, Developed alongside our Pro Teams. Soft, breathable, perfect. Well - we think so!
- LuxLite is a form fitting, warp-knit fabric, SweatMesh is a open-cell mesh fabric FullMoon is a ultralight mesh fabric. BSC YKK Zipper (Small)
- LuxLite 90% Polyester, 10% Nylon Sweat Mesh, 18% Spandex, 82% Polyester