Concept, engineering and design are based on the requirements of competition at the highest level, but with certain elements adapted for general use. Like the Attitude, this garment has undergone a significant change in the area of tailoring, evolving from traditional processes to a new bonding or threadless sewing processes. With a structure inherited from the Infinity World Tour, this is a fully functional garment with changes in terms of assembly similar to those of the Attitude.
- Aero / Ultra Fit
- Range of use: 22ºC to 38ºC
- Weighs 110g M Size
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable to select the larger size.
- There are three different fits of the garments (The 3 cuts share the same size, the choice depends on the rider's own taste): Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit . Perfect fit: Garments with a very closefit . Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely close fit
Additional Details :
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zip, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics may cause a pilling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a fault or defect of the fabric.