The QSkin technology inhibits transmission from the textile surface of enveloped viruses. The antibacterial agent located in the polymeric matrix works by blocking the cross contamination of viruses and bacteria. In addition to avoiding chemical migration from the fabric to the skin and the environment, QSkin guarantees an increase in the fabric's lifetime. Conceived with a medium compression for an optimal fit and support, they are the ideal accessory for competition and long training sessions in hot climates.
- Materials : QSkin polyamide multifilament yarn
- Range of use: 20ºC to 38ºC
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable to select the larger size.
- There are three different fits of the garments (The 3 cuts share the same size, the choice depends on the rider's own taste): Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit . Perfect fit: Garments with a very closefit . Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely close fit
Additional Details :
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zip, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics may cause a pilling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a fault or defect of the fabric.