Jamis Durango Comp 29" MTB - Gloss Black
You Save: Dhs. 690.00 (19%)
The Durango frame features a sloping top tube that optimizes stand-over clearance while adding great looks at the same time. The over-sized down tube and head tube to offer plenty of strength, stiffness and fork crown clearance. Running the cables up under the top tube keeps cables and housing out of the muck for more precise and reliable shifting performance.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum main tubes, over-sized seat tube, zero-stack head tube, over-sized stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: RST Blaze TNL 29″”, coil spring with Turn-n-Lock hydraulic lock out, external preload adjustor, 30mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 100mm travel
- Headset: Zero-stack internal cup threadless, 15mm cone spacer
- Wheels: Alex TD26 29″” rims, 32H, alloy 6-bolt disc hubs, stainless spokes
- Tires: CST Patrol, 29 x 2.25”
- Derailleurs: Shimano Acera rear and M190 front
- Shift levers: Shimano M310, 3×8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG20, 8-speed, 12-32T
- Crankset: Shimano TY501, 42/34/24T, 170mm (15”) 175mm (17″)
- BB Set: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: ATB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Jamis XC flat, 31.8 x 700mm
- Stem: Jamis XC alloy threadless, 31.8 x 10˚ rise x 70mm
- Grips: Kraton
- Seat Post: Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle: Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
- Color: Gloss Black
- Weight: 32.50 lbs
Free bike assembly on all orders in the UAE upon request.
2 to 4 working days
Refund or Exchange:
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.