MAXIMUM COOLING MINIMUM WEIGHT
The history of KASK is intimately linked with success at the Tour de France and for the 2022 edition of the French race, KASK has created a 3,328-piece limited edition Valegro Tour de France, which will be the official helmet for La Grande Boucle 2022. The new Valegro Tour de France offers a unique graphic with a special meaning: seven parallel yellow lines follow one another across a white helmet, forming a road representing the seven historic Tour victories achieved by riders wearing KASK.
Anyone buying Valegro Tour de France will own a truly unique piece: just 3,328 have been produced, one for every kilometre of the 2022 race. With the progressive number printed on the back of each helmet, every cyclist will have their very own personal kilometre of this year’s race.
- HyVent - Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat.
- High Breathability - Because the inner padding fiber speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- Anti-bacterial - Because the inner padding fiber speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- Anti - static - Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fiber absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise.
- Octo Fit - Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head.
- Eco Faux Leather Chinstrap - The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- MIT - The MIT Technology, guarantees a higher head safety, with a complete polystyrene protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- RESISTEX® CARBON - Resistex® Carbon is a type of yarn with unique technical characteristics that involves a continuous filament of conductive material based on active carbon. Antistatic, Bacteriostatic, Heat regulating and moisture transfer, 100% Natural & Non-toxic.
- Hi Viz - High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- Tour De France design, limited edition
Weight : 180g S Size
Standard : CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
Ventilation : 5/5
Aerodynamics : 3/4
S 50 - 56cm, M 52 - 58cm, L 59 - 62cm