Magene T300 Smart Bicycle Trainer
- The Magene T300 introduces a steel + aluminium alloy + composite body, a front and rear handle design.
- An aluminium alloy forged base enhanced stability, which also efficiently dissipates heat and solves power errors caused by thermal attenuation of electrical performance.
- Magene T300 is more than just upgrading, But getting stronger. The measurement system uses the new PMS multi-dimensional power measurement, which can reach ± 𝟐% power accuracy. Based on the multi-dimensional measurement, calibration, and compensation algorithms, it is more realistic and reliable. At the same time, the power output is up to 2600w, which can provide 22% slope simulation to meet various training needs. In other words, it can complete high-intensity training at home.
- Weight: 17kg
- Power Accuracy: 2%
- Maximum power: 2600w
- Simulated maximum slope: 22%
- Noise level: 56db (@ 1.5m & 30KPH)
- Moment of inertia: 73000kg * mm²
- Wireless interface: Ant + / Bluetooth
- Expanded size: 48x75x50cm
- Folded size: 48x21x50cm
- Structure: steel body, aluminium alloy base, composite material
- Intelligent resistance adjustment: FE-C, ERG protocol
- Compatible flywheels: Shimano, SRAM 8 ~ 11-speed cassette flywheel, SRAM XDR 12 speed flywheel (purchase tower base separately)
- Frame compatibility: 130 / 135mm quick release, 12 * 142mm / 12 * 148mm barrel shaft
- Power assist: racemization, electromagnetic zero calibration, temperature compensation
- Contents in the package: Magene T300 smart trainer, AC power adapter, quick release, QR adapter, sprocket spacer
- Freebies in the package: Magene 11speed cassette*1; Sweat guard*1; Thru-axle adapter *1; Ant+dongle USB with extended cable