Trenta's Road Cycling Helmet
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the MET Trenta Mips is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
MIPS Brain Protection System - MIPS is a brain protection system — engineered to add 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.
- Naca Vent - Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA, the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet has a cooling effect. Harnessing the power of the Venturi effect, the vent pushes out the warm air within the helmet
through specially positioned exhausts. This ensures constant airflow through the helmet, without catching the wind and creating drag.
- Rear Deflectors - The back of a helmet has a huge impact on how well ventilated it is, with the exit of warm air from within a key priority. The MET Trenta 3K Carbon features a flat rear deflector inclined at 25°, which makes it possible to include two wide exhausts that optimise airflow when you’re on the drops and riding hard.
- Fit System - all round belt offers 360° adjustment, comfort soft padding, Integrated Led Light, 4 positions vertical adjustments, 2 positions for occipital adjustments. Ponytail compatible, MET USB Led Light Compatible.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Sunglasses ports
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal Air Channeling
- Helmet soft bag
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US