When the Single Track Calls
The MTR can get you and your ride there. Designed with versatility at its core, the MTR (aka: modular tray rack) can transport a variety of bikes and can be easily customizable with add-on trays to bring your whole collection of shredders or ride-share with friends. Each MTR rack is built from American-made steel and aluminium for maximum durability. Roomy wheel trays swallow bike tires up to 5 inches wide for a stable hold, while dual-arm wheel holders keep bikes locked in position – and keep the paint chip-free.
The only thing left to do is answer. No matter where the call beckons, Plus, the MTR’s nesting bike trays make for easy-on, easy-off loading. No more lifting bikes over the rack – simply flip the trays out of the way as needed to get you from parking lot to trailhead in record time. It’s all built on a rugged hitch-based foundation that can be tilted away, when fully loaded with bikes and without, for fast and easy vehicle access – because after all, those snacks aren’t going to pass themselves.
Product Features :
- Modular: carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs, and can be customized with Add-On to transport up to four bikes.
- Pivot away: unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and compact storage.
- Dual-arm holders are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes, and never touch the bike's frame.
- Full Tilt: tilting mechanism for easy hatch access.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Designed to be used with 2" hitch receivers only.
- Carries 2 bikes (60lbs).
- Customizable to carry more bikes with 1-Bike Add-On and 2-Bike Add-On
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches.
- Tray-style hitch bike rack.
- No assembly needed.
- Tool-free installation.
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches.
- Easily folds up when not in use.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- 2" hitch compatible
- Constructed from American-made aluminium and steel, and tested to outlive the elements.
- Rack weight 25kg