Schwinn - Fastback 2 - Performance Road Bike - Navy
- Discover the perfect balance of speed and performance with the Schwinn Fastback 2 Road Bike. A Schwinn N LITENED Gold triple-butted aluminum road frame and a Schwinn carbon race fork provide a fast, agile ride for fitness-focused riders.
- The 18-speed Shimano Sora drivetrain with Shimano Sora shifters and an alloy FSA Vero compact crank deliver optimal gearing performance.
- Front and rear Schwinn alloy caliper brakes and Shimano Sora brake levers supply crisp all-condition stopping and precise speed control.
- A 28-millimeter tire clearance, along with rack and fender mounts, provide added versatility for those seeking extra carrying capacity and dirt protection.
- The Schwinn S2 road stem and bar with Schwinn S1 road race saddle and double-gel bar tape add crucial comfort at key touch points with the bike.
Schwinn Fastback Beginner Road Bike Series
Set the pace. Go further and go faster as you explore the open road on these beautiful, smooth, lightweight bicycles. Push past your limits as you explore the world one ride at a time. Schwinn road cycles remove the intimidation factor and add comfort back into the mix. The Schwinn Fastback series offers you the ideal balance of performance and componentry to go fast, climb high, and push the distance.
Fastback Beginner Road Bikes come in 6 frame sizes to accommodate a range of rider heights!
Schwinn Fastback Beginner Road Bike
Ride smoother, ride lighter, ride longer. Go further and go faster as you explore the open road on the beautiful, smooth, lightweight Schwinn Fastback.
Schwinn Fastback 2 Beginner Road Bike
Frame and Fork
Schwinn road-tuned N LITENED Gold triple-butted aluminum road frame and Schwinn race carbon fork.
The 18-speed Shimano Sora drivetrain with Shimano Sora shifters and an alloy FSA Vero compact crank deliver optimal gearing performance.
Alex R500 double-wall rims with Schwinn aluminum road hubs, and Schwinn 700 x 25c tires.
Brakes and Stem
Front and rear Schwinn alloy caliper brakes and Shimano Sora brake levers supply crisp all-condition stopping and precise speed control.
|Rider Experience Level||Beginner - Intermediate|
|Suggested Rider Height Range||XS/4'11"-5'3", SM/5'3"-5'6", SMD/5'5"-5'8", MLG/5'8"-5'11", LG/5'11"-6'1", XL/6'1"-6'4"|
|Sizes Offered||XS/44cm, SM/47cm, SMD/50cm, MLG/53cm, LG/55cm, XL/59cm|
|Frame Type||Schwinn N LITENED Gold triple butted aluminum road frame|
|Fork Type||Schwinn race carbon fork with 1 1/8" aluminum steerer|
|Drivetrain||Shimano Sora 18-speed STI shifters, front derailleur and rear derailleur; with FSA Vero 50/34T cranks, and Sunrace 11-28T cassette|
|Wheelset / Tires||Alex R500 alloy double-wall rims, with Schwinn alloy QR hubs, and Schwinn 700c x 25c tires|
|Brakes||Schwinn alloy caliper brakes|
|Cockpit||Schwinn S2 road alloy compact drop bars, alloy stem, alloy seatpost, and S2 saddle|
Weight (size medium without pedals)
An American Icon
Founded in 1895 in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. Over the last century, the bicycles, designs, and riders have evolved, but our commitment to the Schwinn mission has remained strong. Schwinn is excited to be on this journey with you. As we continue to build upon our heritage of being America’s most loved bicycle brand; we look forward to another century of sharing our bicycles with explorers of all ages. You can trust that you have our continued dedication to the quality and innovation that has become synonymous with the Schwinn name. Let’s go!
Free bike assembly on all orders in the UAE upon request.
2 to 4 working days
Refund or Exchange:
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.