Spartan - 27.5" A-Line MTB Alloy - Electric Blue
Named after the one of the most famous MTB trails in the world, the Spartan A-line does not disappoint. A mountain hard-tail that is designed to be light, efficient and reasonably priced. Featuring Disc-brakes and Shimano components, this is the perfect bike for the mountain biker who's ready to hit the trails. The A-line is available in two distinct colors, an Electric Blue and a Matte Black.
- 6061 custom-butted aluminum frame is lightweight and designed to take a beating
- SR Suntour XCT – 100mm suspension fork
- Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with Tourney and EF41 grip shifters
- Tektro M280 disc brakes deliver superb stopping power in all conditions
- Solid CST Patrol 27.5"x2.25 tires strike a perfect balance between grip and speed making this bike equally adept on your urban trips
|Sizes||Frame Size Large (19")|
|Frame||6061 custom-butted alloy frame|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT – 100mm Travel|
|Headset||Threadless, 1 1/8”|
Shimano Tourney Rapid Fire, 3 x 7-speed EF41
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge - ProWheel|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano TZ500 14-28T|
|Brakes||Tektro Disc Brake M280|
|Rims||Alloy Double Wall|
|Tires||CST Patrol 27.5*2.25|
|Handlebar||Flat Bar Aluminum, 680mm|
|Stem||3D forged 6061 alloy|
|Grips||MTB Grips with Cap|
|Seatpost||Spartan Alloy 27.2 x 300mm with alloy clamp|
Free bike assembly on all orders in the UAE upon request.
2 to 4 working days
Refund or Exchange:
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.