Note: Has Minor Scratches, Comes pre-assembled.
Named after the one of the most famous MTB trails in the world, the Spartan A-line does not disappoint. A mountain hard-tail that is designed to be light, efficient and reasonably priced. Featuring Disc-brakes and Shimano components, this is the perfect bike for the mountain biker who's ready to hit the trails. The A-line is available in three distinct colours, an Electric Blue, Gloss Red and a Matte Black.
- 6061 custom-butted aluminium frame is lightweight and designed to take a beating
- SR Suntour XCT – 100mm suspension fork
- Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with Tourney and EF41 grip shifters
- Tektro M280 disc brakes deliver superb stopping power in all conditions
- Solid CST Patrol 27.5"x2.25 tires strike a perfect balance between grip and speed making this bike equally adept on your urban trips
- Suggested Rider Height 5'7" - 6'2"
|Sizes||Frame Size Large (19")|
|Frame||6061 custom-butted alloy frame|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT – 100mm Travel|
|Headset||Threadless, 1 1/8”|
Shimano Tourney Rapid Fire, 3 x 7-speed EF41
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300|
Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge - ProWheel|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano TZ500 14-28T|
|Brakes||Tektro Disc Brake M280|
|Rims||Alloy Double Wall|
|Tires||CST Patrol 27.5*2.25|
|Handlebar||Flat Bar Aluminum, 680mm|
|Stem||3D forged 6061 alloy|
|Grips||MTB Grips with Cap|
|Seatpost||Spartan Alloy 27.2 x 300mm with alloy clamp|
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.