All-mountain value & mdash; optional Integrated Mips, Float Fit, Sweat Guide, adjustable visor, full hard shell — the 4Forty is ready for anything the trail throws your way.
Mountain biking is a demanding sport — compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty Mips is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor, and Integrated Mips protection. Boasting the comfort, protection, and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty Mips is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
Why Stratus Mips ? :
Is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the Mips slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over moulded dial for adjustments (integrated with Mips®).
- Adjustable visor allows for sun protection and easy goggle storage
- No-twist tri-glides quick-adjust fasteners that help keeps flat and properly positioned.
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from the eyewear
- Goggle Gripper rubber grip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
Product Specifications :
FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL
380G (SIZE M)
COMPLIES WITH THE US CPSC SAFETY STANDARD FOR BICYCLE HELMET FOR PERSONS AGE 5 AND OLDER