NEW BUZZYBEE H series offer convenient mounting, basic functions and compact storage. The rubber pad offers a good solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes. If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then the BUZZYBEE H is the best possible option on the market. The rack still folds up when not in use. The BUZZYBEE H4 is a very simple design, strong, secure and the best value for your money. The BUZZYBEE H4 offers easy mounting and best value for a family rack
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZYBEE H4 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 8 screws slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the hitch receiver using the supplied wrench and you are ready to go!
Product Features :
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H4 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg (132lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- The down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- The BUZZYBEE H4 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 123cm deep
- Weight: 17.4kg (38.3lbs)
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a tow bar carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
- Not suitable for trailers, campers, or RVs
Product Specifications :
Max number of bikes: 4
Max weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
Max load capacity: 60kg (132lbs)
Max tire size: 3.25″
Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
Fits 1.25″: no
Fits 2″: yes
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 123 x 88 cm
Weight: 17.4kg (38.3lbs)
Folds up: yes
Locks to the car: no
Locks bikes: no