Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1
Need help choosing a bike or technical advice?
Feel free to call us on 800 - CYCLE(29253)
Sculpted by speed
Sleek, elegant and purposeful. Hours in the wind tunnel and countless iterations of computational fluid dynamic modeling stripped away everything that wasn't fast-shaped, leaving a frame design that catches the eye, while shedding the wind. Climb relentlessly. Sprint effortlessly. Ride farther and faster than you ever thought possible. With weights as low as 915g for a fully-painted, 56cm frame, the new SuperSix EVO Carbon is exceptionally light for a bike with this level of aerodynamic efficiency.
When it comes to aerodynamic drag, the new SuperSix EVO is not just one of the fastest lightweight road bikes out there, it’s one of the fastest road bikes, period. Its precisely engineered tube shapes and select components shave around 9 watts off of our last generation model at 45 km/h, putting it ahead of a lot of the pure “aero” bikes while weighing up to a kilo less. Light or Fast? Now you don't have to choose.
Supernatural Handling - SuperSix EVO is a wizard. The way it blends stability and agility is surreal. Refined, neutral racing geometry and fine-tuned engineering deliver handling that is so intuitive, so controllable, you can comfortably take it right to the limit and keep it there, all race long.
THE HOLLOWGRAM R-S 50 WHEELSET IS SHAPED BY OUR DRAFT AERO DESIGN PHILOSOPHY AND OPTIMIZED FOR THE MISSION OF THE SUPERSIX EVO. WITH A 50MM DEEP, SUPER LOW-DRAG RIM, ITS LOW WEIGHT, INCREDIBLE AERODYNAMICS, AND RAZOR-SHARP HANDLING, BRING SPEED IN ANY CONDITION, ON ANY ROAD.
The all-new SuperSix EVO 1 destroys expectations. So light, so fast, and so aero, it defies logic. This is a machine built to make you faster everywhere. Speed has evolved.
Where it thrives
Racing, the red zone, the pointy end, the podium
What it's built for
Road racing, PRs, KOMs, winning
- Lightweight, low-drag SuperSix EVO carbon frameset – the ideal blend of speed, handling and comfort.
- SRAM Force AXS 12-speed – exceptional wireless electronic shifting from SRAM’s penultimate road group
- HollowGram R-S 50 carbon wheelset - a light and fast 50mm deep road race wheelset
- Vision Trimax Carbon Aero bars and Cannondale C1 Conceal stem - ergonomic, low-drag cockpit with hidden cables
- Delta Steerer - An all-new steerer tube design, Delta allows for seamless integration of the bike’s cables from the cockpit down into the frameset, while shrinking the headtube’s frontal area for reduced drag. Sleek, strong, and light.
- Bottle Integration - SuperSix EVO’s included ReGrip Aero cages and Gripper Aero bottles do more than just hold water. They actually make the bike faster. Designed with the EVO, they create a more streamlined profile, improving the bike’s aerodynamic efficiency, while still accommodating standard round bottles from the feed zone.
- Threaded Reliability - Simplicity is strength, strength is speed, and speed wins races. The new SuperSix EVO embraces the threaded BSA bottom bracket standard, creating a rock-solid mounting point for the crankset for ultimate simplicity and reliability.
- Get Smart - Ready beyond race day, SuperSix EVO is compatible with our innovative SmartSense system. Stay visible and aware of your surroundings, with on-board lights, a rear-facing radar system, and one battery to power it all.
Bike Details :
- Platform SuperSix EVO
- Model Name SuperSix EVO 1
- Model code C11302U
Frame set :
FrameSuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible
ForkSuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
Rear DerailleurSRAM Force AXS
Front DerailleurSRAM Force AXS, braze-on
ShiftersSRAM Force AXS, 12-speed
ChainSRAM Force, 12-speed
CrankSRAM Force, DUB, 48/35
Rear CogsSRAM XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
Bottom BracketSRAM DUB BSA
BrakesSRAM Force AXS Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm PaceLine Rotors
Brake LeversSRAM Force AXS hydraulic disc
RimsHollowGram R-S 50, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 50mm deep, 21mm inner width, tubeless ready
Formula Grand Forza, Double Butted, straight-pull
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700x25c, reflective strip
(F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 350 internals
HandlebarVision Trimax Carbon Aero
StemCannondale C1 Conceal, Alloy, 31.8, -6°
GripsCannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
SaddlePrologo Dimension TiRox NDR, Titanium Rails
SeatpostCannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
WHY BUY FROM US?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.
Free Bike Delivery
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work in UAE. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.