Frequently Bought Together
30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h). The lightest disc brake road frameset we've ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up. Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
Fast just got faster
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and downhills
What it's built for
Speed, agility, handling
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Cannondale 1 crank
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset
- Speed shapes - the frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tube, but reduce drag by up to 30%
- Hidden cable routing - unique design routes brake lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minmal drag and headache-free serviceability.
- Smoother operator - super six EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality and this one is even smoother. The SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL Knot seat post increase compliance by 18%.
- Clearly capable - the new frame design has clearance for some big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of the road.
- Connected - an integrated wheel sensor deliver hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Speed release equipped - the speed release thru-axles allows faster , easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard-thru axle wheelsets.
- Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale's proprietary high-strength , high stiffness carbon construction. An advance matrix of intermediate modulus fibers creates a frame that's light, durable and lively.
Bike Details :
- Platform Super Six EVO
- Model Name SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc 105
- Model code C11751M
Frame set :
- Frame - SuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork - SuperSix EVO Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Headset - Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 GS
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105, braze-on
- Shifters - Shimano 105, braze-on
- Chain - Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Crank - Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Rear Cogs - Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Brakes - Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake levers - Shimano 105
- Rims - Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall w/ eyelet, 28h
- Front hub - Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock
- Rear hub - Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires - Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x25c
- Tires size - 25
- Wheel size - 700c
- Handlebar - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Stem - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips - Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle - Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost - HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.