Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD 2 Ultegra Di2
Need help choosing a bike or technical advice?
Feel free to call us on 800 - CYCLE(29253)
Faster Everywhere, Scupted by speed
What happens when you design a complete bike, not just a frameset? An elegant design emerges alongside integrated aerodynamics. It’s elevated design that comes from elevated performance. Details you’ll notice. Lines you’ll dream about. Speed you’ll feel. Incredibly light. Thrillingly responsive. Blisteringly fast. Our advanced Hi-MOD carbon construction combines layers of high-strength fibers with precisely oriented layers of lightweight, high-stiffness fibers to deliver a frame that weighs just 810g, while surpassing all of our stiffness and fatigue tests.
Pretty amazing for a bike this aerodynamic. When it comes to aerodynamic drag, the new SuperSix EVO is not just one of the fastest lightweight road bikes out there, it’s one of the fastest road bikes, period. Its precisely engineered tube shapes and select components shave around 9 watts off of our last generation model at 45 km/h, putting it ahead of a lot of the pure “aero” bikes while weighing up to a kilo less. Light or Fast? Now you don't have to choose.
Supernatural Handling - SuperSix EVO is a wizard. The way it blends stability and agility is surreal. Refined, neutral racing geometry and fine-tuned engineering deliver handling that is so intuitive, so controllable, you can comfortably take it right to the limit and keep it there, all race long.
ONE OF THE FASTEST ALL-AROUND RACE WHEELSETS IN THE WORLD. DEVELOPED WITH THE NEW SUPERSIX EVO AND SHAPED BY OUR DRAFT AERO DESIGN PHILOSOPHY, THE HOLLOWGRAM R-SL 50 FEATURES A 50MM DEEP, SUPER LOW-DRAG RIM, BLADED SPOKES AND DT-SWISS 240 EXP REAR HUB INTERNALS, MAKING IT THE PERFECT WHEEL FOR THE EVO’S MISSION - LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE HILLS WITH ESCAPE-VELOCITY AERODYNAMICS.
The all-new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD 2 destroys expectations. So light, so fast, and so aero, it defies logic. This is a machine built to make you faster everywhere. Speed has evolved.
Where it thrives
Racing, the red zone, the pointy end, the podium
What it's built for
Road racing, PRs, KOMs, winning
- Superlight Hi-MOD carbon construction - incredibly light and responsive
- Ultegra Di2 electronic 12-speed - Shimano's penultimate high-performance road group
- HollowGram R-SL 50 carbon wheelset - the ultimate light and fast road race wheelset
- Vision Trimax Carbon Aero bars and Cannondale C1 Conceal stem - ergonomic, low-drag cockpit with hidden cables
- Delta Steerer - An all-new steerer tube design, Delta allows for seamless integration of the bike’s cables from the cockpit down into the frameset, while shrinking the headtube’s frontal area for reduced drag. Sleek, strong, and light.
- Bottle Integration - SuperSix EVO’s included ReGrip Aero cages and Gripper Aero bottles do more than just hold water. They actually make the bike faster. Designed with the EVO, they create a more streamlined profile, improving the bike’s aerodynamic efficiency, while still accommodating standard round bottles from the feed zone.
- Threaded Reliability - Simplicity is strength, strength is speed, and speed wins races. The new SuperSix EVO embraces the threaded BSA bottom bracket standard, creating a rock-solid mounting point for the crankset for ultimate simplicity and reliability.
- Comfortable Clearance - Room for 30mm wide tires (with over 6mm of clearance on either side) means SuperSix EVO can ride or race the way you want it to. Run wider tires for more comfort and control, or slim down for lightweight responsiveness. Your choice.
Bike Details :
- Platform SuperSix EVO
- Model Name SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD 2
- Model code C11202U
Frame set :
FrameSuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible
ForkSuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
ShiftersShimano Ultegra Di2 R8170, wireless, 2x12
ChainShimano Ultegra, 12-speed
CrankShimano Ultegra R8200, 52/36
Rear CogsShimano Ultegra R8200, 11-30, 12-speed
Bottom BracketShimano BSA 68
BrakesShimano Ultegra R8170, 160/140mm MT800 rotors
Brake LeversShimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc
RimsHollowGram R-SL 50, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 50mm deep, 21mm inner width, tubeless ready
DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700x25c
(F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
HandlebarVision Trimax Carbon Aero, 31.8mm
StemCannondale C1 Conceal, Alloy, 31.8, -6°
GripsCannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
SaddlePrologo Dimension TiRox NDR, Titanium Rails
SeatpostCannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
Sonic Blue, Matte Black
WHY BUY FROM US?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.
Free Bike Delivery
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work in UAE. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.