Frequently Bought Together
30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h). The lightest disc brake road frameset we've ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up. Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
Fast just got faster
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and downhills
What it's built for
Speed, agility, handling
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Cannondale 1 crank
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset
- Speed shapes - the frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tube, but reduce drag by up to 30%
- Hidden cable routing - unique design routes brake lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minmal drag and headache-free serviceability.
- Smoother operator - super six EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality and this one is even smoother. The SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL Knot seat post increase compliance by 18%.
- Clearly capable - the new frame design has clearance for some big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of the road.
- Connected - an integrated wheel sensor deliver hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Speed release equipped - the speed release thru-axles allows faster , easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard-thru axle wheelsets.
- Ballistec Carbon - Cannondale's proprietary high-strength , high stiffness carbon construction. An advance matrix of intermediate modulus fibers creates a frame that's light, durable and lively.
Bike Details :
- Platform Super Six EVO
- Model Name SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra
- Model code C11451M
Frame set :
FrameBallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
ForkBallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54 cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62 cm)
Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra
Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra, braze-on
ShiftersShimano Ultegra, 11-speed
ChainShimano HG601, 11-speed
CrankHollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36
Rear CogsShimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
Bottom BracketCannondale Alloy PressFit30
BrakesShimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotors
Brake LeversShimano Ultegra
RimsHollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35mm deep, 19mm IW, tubeless ready
Front HubFormula, 12x100
Rear HubFormula, 12x142
SpokesHollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
TiresVittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
HandlebarHollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
StemHollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
GripsCannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
SaddleFizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
SeatpostHollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.