LIGHT IN WEIGHT. HEAVY IN FEATURES
COROS PACE 2 is the ultimate training partner for athletes of all kinds and at every level. This super lightweight watch packs heavyweight training features and a massive battery life of up to 30 hours of GPS operation. But when you get a PACE 2, you also get the entire COROS Training Solution. EvoLab will turn your data into valuable metrics and actionable insights. The COROS Training Hub desktop portal provides in-depth analysis and management features. Our powerful companion app gives you daily control of your training and devices, and when you need some 1-on-1 advice, our team of COROS Coaches is standing by to help. Keep reading to see how PACE 2 can help you go fast, and far.
- LIGHTEST GPS WATCH EVER - From just under 30 grams with the COROS nylon band, you can put focus on your training, not the bulky feeling on your wrist.
- FINGERTIP SIMPLICITY - Designed to be easy and intuitive to operate, the COROS Dial allows you to navigate your watch with just one finger.
- PERFECT FOR RUNNERS - Pair with COROS POD 2 to get even more advanced running metrics, such as Ground Time, L/R Balance, Stride Height, and Ratio. Perfect for non-GPS situations, get next-level accuracy for your hard-earned data on treadmills and indoor tracks.
- NAVIGATION MADE EASY - Whether you are exploring the streets of a new city or finding your way back to the parking lot, our navigation tools will help you create new routes and stay on the right path.
- NIGHT MODE - Make it easy for your eyes when training in low-light situations without taking a toll on battery life.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ACTIVITY SCREEN - Easily personalize the layout for each activity and receive custom activity alerts to keep you on track with your goals.
- MULTISPORT ACTIVITY TRACKING - From open water swimming to jumping rope, our activity modes are specifically built to provide the most accurate metrics for your sport.
- EvoLAB INSIGHTS - COROS EvoLab is our proprietary sports science platform. It transforms the data collected by your COROS PACE 2 into actionable insights so you can optimize training and achieve athletic goals.
- RUNNING FITNESS - Every runner is different. Your strengths and weakness can also change during training. Understand how you're performing across core running abilities with clear directions to improve.
- TRAINING LOAD - Monitor your activity volume and intensity to ensure your are not over or under-training.
- RECOVERY TIMER - Avoid injury and take care of your body with a long-term recovery trend and recovery time recommendation.
- RACE PREDICTOR - Understand how fast you can run in current environmenta conditions, from 5k to a marathon.
- TRAINING HUB - A desktop portal designed to help athletes track performance data, conduct in-depth analysis, manage and schedule training & facilitate coac communications.
- ENHANCED SLEEP MONITORING - Having enough high-quality sleep is essential for optimal training. A detailed breakdown of your sleep stages makes it easy to understand if you are getting a good night of rest.
- FLEXIBLE TRAINING CALENDAR - Take control of your training schedule to stay on track with your goals by syncing and following your calendar on the go, directly from your wrist.
- PERSONALIZED WORKOUT BUILDER - Choose from running, biking, swimming, or strength training, and create your workout with custom intensity and intervals.
- PRE-DESIGNED PLANS - Download free training plans and workouts created by elite athletes and their coaches. Easily import them to your watch and learn from the pros.
|Dimensions||42 x 42 x 11.7mm|
|Weight||35g-36g With Silicone Band / 29g-30g With Nylon Band|
|Display||1.2" 240 x 240 64 colors Touch Screen Always-On Memory LCD|
|Materials||Mineral Glass Screen, Bezel Fibre Reinforced Polymer, Cover Fibre Reinforced Polymer|
|Watch Band||20mm width quick release|
|Buttons & dials||Digital Dial, Back Button|
|Connectivity||ANT+ / Bluetooth Coros APP|
|Durability||Water Resistance 5 ATM|
|Battery - Standard Full GPS (GPS/QZSS)||30 Hours Connects to GPS and QZSS|
|All Systems On (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS)|
|Dual Frequency (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS)|
|Charging Time||Less than 2hrs|
|Memory||200 Hours Estimates based on outdoor activities|
|Geo Location||Satellite Systems - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS|
|Navigation||Map Layer Breadcrumb|
|Additional Features||Checkpoint, Back-to-start, Deviation Alert|
|Data Tracking||Sensors Optical Heart Rate Monitor May not work over tattoos, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, 3D Compass, Thermometer|
|Training Features||Resting Heart Rate, Underwater Heart Rate, Action Camera Control, Virtual Run|
|Daily Features||Updateable Firmware, Find My Phone, Find My Watch, Backlight Always-On Mode|
|Compatible Apps||Nike Run Club, Komoot, TrainingPeaks, Strava, Relive, adidas Running, Apple Health, Stryd, Final Surge, Runalyze, Running Quotient, Decathlon|