This 20 inch kids' Road Bike is best suited for children aged between 6 and 7 years old. The smallest of our Road Bike range, with 20-inch wheels, the Frog Road 58 is perfect for younger children looking to experience a different style of riding. The frame has clearance to fit both slick road tyres and cyclocross tyres with more grip making it the bike of choice for young, multi-discipline racers!
Why buy a Frog 58 Road Bike ?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 114mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy, seat tube 30cm (12")|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 24 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type free hub body, 9-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora, RD-R3000, 9 speed|
|Rim||Aluminium double wall, deep section, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, front brake hanger, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Aluminium, 1"1/8, 38mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Grips/Bar tape||Black bar tape|
|Gear Shifter||Microshift SBR492S, 9-speed, Jnr rapidfire plus, aluminium canti/roller-brake|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro Oryx, 992AG, alloy cantilever|
|Tyres||Kenda K-1018, 20"x1"1/8, Road, (ETRTO/ISO 28-451) / Kenda, K1153 20"x1"3/8, Cyclo-Cross, (ETRTO/ISO 37-451)|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented,114mm, Aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Thun Shorty-ML-SL; square taper, 68/108/107.5|
|Pedals||Wellgo M189-S, resin platform, single sided, toe clips (small), reflectors, 9/16"|
|Handlebar||6061 aluminium, custom drop bar, 320mm|
|Brake Levers||Integrated to gear shifters & Tektro RL570 auxillary levers|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes, child specific slimline saddle (small), steel rails|
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.