The Frog City 61 is the ultimate urban bike for 8 to 10-year-olds
Designed for daily use, Frog's City bike allows children to commute to school or simply cruise the city in comfort and style. This versatile bike provides an upright ergonomic seating position, easy-to-mount step-through frame, 8-speed derailleur gears, a floating chain glider, full-length mudguards, a kickstand and a pannier rack, so riders are fully equipped for the city. The Frog City bike features FrogFit Technology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters, which are best suited for moderate speeds and hills, perfect for efficient city riding. As opposed to hub gears, the derailleur gears provide more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear and they are easier to maintain.
The floating chain glider, designed and manufactured in collaboration with Hebie, prevents clothing from getting stuck and the chain from getting soiled. And, it can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance, without the need for tools. The rear pannier rack is included as standard and can hold up to 25kg. A great way to transport bags and equipment when out and about in the City. Frog's bespoke kickstand makes it easy to park the bike when taking a break or when loading the pannier rack. And, is simple to fold away when no longer in use. Included as standard.
Why buy a Frog City 61 ?
- Lightweight sturdy aluminium frame - for easy handling around town
- City/Step-through design - for ease of mounting and dismounting
- Junior Tektro brakes - with small, easy-to-reach brake levers allowing for better control and improved confidence for Junior riders
- Patented Frog cranks - reduces the distance between the pedals which increases efficiency and comfort and makes pedalling easier
- Derailleur gear - the FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters provide more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear
- Low-resistance Kenda City Tyres - very durable and ideal for travelling on varying terrains throughout the city
- Floating chain glider - for added safety and easy to remove for maintenance
- Low bottom bracket - for a more ergonomic seating position and better stability
- Adjustable handlebar height - to allow handlebars to be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm, to suit the child’s height
- Accessories as standard - Reflectors, mudguard, pannier rack & kickstand included
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy, seat tube 14" (355mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, Aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body|
|Rim||Aluminum, 24", double wall, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, Quick Release|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Aluminum, 1"1/8, 50mm, 4 bolt clamp|
|Gear Shifter||FrogFitTechnologyÂ®, youth-specific 8-speed with short lever travel and ultra-slick gear cable|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro 836AL, Aluminum, linear pull|
|Tyres||Kenda K154, 24"x1.5", City, (ETRTO/ISO 38-507)|
|Mudguards||Full length, resin, black|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters, frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented,127mm, Aluminum straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Thun Shorty-ML-SL; square taper, 68/113.5|
|Pedals||Frog Bikes, eco-friendly rice husk & plastic composite, with reflectors, 9/16"|
|Handlebar||Alloy, 580mm width, 60mm rise, 25Âº sweep|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL510, Aluminum, easy reach|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (medium), steel rails|
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.