COMPLETE RANGE OF COMBINATIONS, ELEGANCE & STIFFNESS WA867 Direct Mount Alloy Chainring All in one 46x33
"When only the best will do” is the reason FSA developed the K-Force Light series. Featuring the latest advancements in carbon composite and metal alloy technology coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, K-Force Light components showcase the epitome of FSA’s dedication to advancements in state-of-the-art product design, engineering and manufacturing.
Along with the continuing standard 53/39, 52/36 and 50/34 options, K-Force Team Edition cranks are available in a Supercompact version. The 3K carbon finish and updated make the K-Force Team Edition look as good as it performs. The K-Force Team Edition road crankset features hollow carbon fiber arms for incredible stiffness and minimal weight.
K-Force Team Edition Features :
- Hollow 3K carbon fiber arms
- Carbon composite arms
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- 30mm CNC machined AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- Outer chainring: Direct Mount
- Optimized for 11 Speed; 12S Sram systems
- 11S : 53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 48/32, 46/30
- 12S : 53/40, 52/39, 50/37, 46/33
- 556 grams (50/34T)