Vision Metron Wheel Sets
The Metron 55 SL CLINCHER/TL is Vision’s Aero Stage Race wheelset. Vision’s complete wheel system has a 25mm rim width, direct pull bladed spokes, 6 sealed cartridge bearings in P.R.A. hubs, ABS brass nipples, 2 to 1 lacing, CFD / wind tunnel proven aerodynamics, and 100+ pro-podiums since its release. All Metron SL rim brake wheels also feature a laser-etched micro-dot brake surface texture that dramatically improves braking performance for safe, sure and predictable stopping power in all weather conditions. For a proven and reliable performance wheelset, look no further than the Vision Metron SL.
Product Features :
- Lightness - This handmade wheel features the most advanced Vision carbon technology coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Aerodynamics - Ultrafast and stable aero wheel developed through extensive CFD analysis and wind tunnel testing. Riders have long understood that a deeper wheel is dramatically affected by side winds, and that riding in sidewinds is not uncommon.
- Easy to use - The FSA Preload Reduction Assembly called system applies a preload to the hub bearings via threaded clamps. It provides a bearing adjustment without dismounting.
- Full Carbon rim
- 55mm depth rim
- Tubeless ready - clincher
- P.R.A. hubs with DP spokes
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2F + 4R)
- 2:1 aero bladed spokes 16F / 21R
- ABS self locking nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes QR-93, brake pads, valve and tape for TLR, spoke protector and wheels bag
- Alloy Shimano 10-11sp / SRAM XDR freehub
- Campagnolo 10-11sp freehub available separately
Product Specifications :
|Technology||ABS, L.O.C., ABS, L.O.C., Tubeless Ready|
|Discipline||ROAD, TRIATHLON, TIME TRIAL, CYCLOCROSS|
|Drivetrain||Shimano 10/11S, Sram 10/11S, FSA 11S|