CREATED TO GIVE YOU THE BEST CONNECTION, THE LATCH MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOE IS A BENCHMARK IN FLAT-PEDAL PERFORMANCE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TRAIL GETS FAST AND ROWDY, LESS CHATTER MORE CONTROL
For the Latch mountain bike shoe, we started with a new fit that brings the foot closer to the pedal and flattens the sole profile, optimizing the contact patch between sole and pedal. Then we collaborated with a team of rubber engineers to formulate Tack Rubber, a highly elastic compound that matches grip with durability in our new Gamma tread design. And at the heart of the shoe is a revelation in performance called Mute Foam, a midsole foam that's specially engineered with a slow-rebound action that cuts chatter and vibration to help keep you connected to the pedal, regardless of ruts, roots, and rocks. The unique combination of fit, a fast-drying microfiber upper, the grip of Tack Rubber, and the damping of Mute Foam makes Latch a new benchmark in flat-pedal performance.
- Upper Construction - FAST-DRYING MICROFIBER
- Footbed - 3D MOLDED FOOTBED
- Outsole - CARBON-COMPOSITE PLATE DUAL-INJECTED TPU WALKING PADS STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE WITH 5MM FORE/AFT ADJUSTMENT
- Weight - 334 GRAMS (SIZE 43)
- Cleat Compatibility - No cleat / flat pedal only
EU - 40, EU - 41, EU - 42, EU - 43, EU - 44, EU - 45, EU - 46, EU - 47