READY TO ROLL OVER GRAVEL, GRADIENTS, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
The Rincon combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a robust nylon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won't de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA® L6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It's a great choice for riders looking for reliable performance with outstanding value in off-road footwear.
- Upper Construction - ONE-PIECE SYNCHWIRE UPPER WITH THERMO-BONDED EXO-STRUCTURE, REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL SECTIONS, REFLECTIVE HEEL TAB
- Footbed - DIE-CUT EVA FOOTBED WITH MEDIUM ARCH SUPPORT
- Outsole - NYLON-COMPOSITE PLATE, DUAL-INJECTED RUBBER OUTSOLE, STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- Weight - 340 GRAMS (SIZE 42)
- Cleat Compatibility - 2-BOLT MOUNTAIN