bibshort designed to deliver professional performance for the longest and most demanding rides and competitions. The new Absolute 4.0is a high performance garment with excellent compression and lightweight qualities. Better fit and stability thanks to the new, more elastic and compressive shoulder straps. Slightly shifted to the inside to optimise the ergonomics of the cyclist, in conjunction with the change of pattern and elastic band.
These bib shorts Absolute 4.0 incorporates the new Chamois pad K9 exclusive design for Gobik by Elastic Interface® with E.I.T carbonium flash fabric that is antistatic, ultra-breathable and antibacterial thanks to the use of carbon yarns. In addition, its three different densities adapt perfectly to the female anatomy. The lower left strap is finished with an iridescent detail.
- High performance bib shorts for Intense Trainings | Compressive
- The cut makes it even more ergonomic, and its SUPERGLOSSY fabric gives it unparalleled resistance
- Made with FLATLOCK flatlock stitching
- Straps are made of ultra-breathable fabric for excellent freshness and support
- New graphics on the back panel
- Finished with a soft and comfortable elastic band Laser cut - Micro-siliconed for better comfort and fit
- K10 seat pad in EIT carbonium flash fabric, anti-static, ultra-breathable and anti-bacterial thanks to the use of carbon threads, has 2 different densities which adapt perfectly to the anatomy of the cyclist, with a double channel structure for the release of sweat. Its mixed cell structure foams guarantee an elastic memory chamois.
- Ultra light : Compressibility : +2cm extended length
- Range of use: 17ºC to 35ºc
Chamois pad: K10
CHAMOIS PAD K10 CARBON
- Designed for male anatomy
- Performance 8 hours
- Thickness 11 mm
- Double density 120-80 kg/m3
- High density E.I.T.foam
- Composition: 76% polyamide, 21% elastane and 3% carbon.
- E.I.T carbonium flashfabric, antistatic, bacteriostatic and ultra-breathable.
- Use for both road cycling and mountain biking.
Additional Details :
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zip, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics may cause a pilling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a fault or defect of the fabric.