The Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs mated to our Tubeless Complete™ construction
Who rides this tire? The gravel bike rider whose training loop covers singletrack and fire road, with the need for good rolling efficiency on rural backroads. Where does this tire perform best ? The Connector is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack. Can't kill these tires. Tried but they die which is great, reason riders love goodyear connector ultimate tubeless.
- The new benchmark in large - volume gravel rubber. Cornering bite thanks to widely spaced side knobs, and straight-line speed and efficiency thanks to tightly spaced and low-profile center tread. Connecting tarmac and dirt, urban and rural.
- Tubeless Complete™ - Goodyear Bicycle Tires proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire with additional air retention properties.A multi-compound material layer is added to the tire casing, allowing for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal weight increase. Our unique design means more sealant remains after installation, ready for the moment you need it.
- 120-TPI Casing - Utilizing a finer thread fabric, our 120 tpi casing uses less rubber – making the tire more supple and faster rolling, with improved traction.
- Under-Tread Braker Belt - This is a layer of additional puncture protection located under the tire’s tread cap. Tires utilizing our R:Shield offer excellent puncture protection while their sidewalls remain supple to ensure high performance.
- Type : Tubeless Complete™
- Technology : 120tpi
- ETRTO : 40-622
- Size : 700x40c
- Weight : 515g
- Max PSI : 58