The Newton MTR (Mountain Rear), part of our ultimate tire package developed for gravity riding & racing
The tire, that small contact patch that connects you to the ground, is arguably the most important part of your bike. When you’re in the start hut, about to drop into your race run you need to know that this essential component is designed specifically with the job in mind. What better choice than the tire named after the man who defined the very laws of gravity. GO FASTER GO BIGGER.
- For Downhill , Enduro & Trail Dominance - Drive focused tread delivers speed and durability with tracking performance that inspires confidence transitioning from straight-line to cornering across a wide range of conditions.
- Construction 2x120Tpi - A dual-ply, 120TPI construction, the 2x120TPI casing is supple and fast rolling with improved traction while providing high levels of superb handling and grip.
- Compound Grip 3 - Rear specific, triple density 40/50/60a compound, offering balanced levels of grip and treadwear
- Protection EN : Wall - A butyl layer located within the casing ply that provides defence to cut and abrasion as well as providing extra sidewall support.
- Type : Enduro
- Compound : Grip 3
- Technology : Tubeless Complete™ EN : Wall 2x120TPI
- ETRTO : 61 - 622
- Size : 29 x 2.4
- Weight : 1130g
- Max Psi : 40