Well balanced compression and comfort for every type of rider, the Alternative Bib Shorts have been designed to answer the needs of ecologically-minded, ambitious cyclists. The fabrics are treated with Schoeller® Coldblack®, Swiss UV rays and Heat protection technology to help the black material reflect the sun’s rays. And using the women's specific Italian-made Eco 4D Chamois long distance chamois means that there is no need to compromise sustainability and high performance. The chamois is produced out of 100% recycled polyester while the exterior fabric is made out of recycled PET bottles. The bibs feature holographic reflective Isadore logo details on both sides of the leg. The leg cuffs have been reinforced with hypoallergenic tested silicone tape, offering the perfect amount of support to help keep the bibs legs in place and tan lines sharp.
- Naturally made out of 100% recycled Polyamide and Elastane
- Reflective details are added for greater visibility
- Bottom hem is equipped with wide elastic silicone tape, hypoallergenic tested, made out of 100% recycled Polyamide and Elastane fibers
- Cut to fit a woman’s shape
- Features a women’s specific 4D technology long distance Italian chamois, made from fully recycled sources.
- Produced from two fully recycled Italian Lycra fabrics with Coldblack® treatment to keep the fabric cool in the hottest rides
- Designed by the Isadore team and Martin Velits using his experience from the pro peloton
- Made in EU
Fabric 1: 93% Recycled Polyester & 7% Elastane
Fabric 2: 75% Recycled Nylon & 25% Recycled Elastane