The Limar Air Speed Helmet is the fist model born of the LIMAR AIR REVOLUTION.
Also developed in collaboration with Team Astana Pro, it was the best at an average speed of 40 km/h, during the comparative tests carried out inside the Magny-Cours wind tunnel in France. Twelve air intakes and three longitudinal ducts that channel the leakage of the hot air flow and speed it up, allowing a better and immediate internal cooling, to keep the head cool throughout the duration of the performance. Its aerodynamic and compact design, with an attractive shape and tapered lines make it a helmet to be used even in everyday outings. 235 grams in size M and white colour available.
- Technology : Monoshell in-mould
- Air Vents : 12 air vents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels
- Sizing System : Airfit-system with height adjustment and webbing connection
- Pads : Antibacterial and washable comfort pads
- Size (cm) S (52-56) L (57-61)
- Weight (g) S (235) L (270)