Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic TI
We invented the clipless pedal in 1984. More than 30 years later, they offer unmatched reliability. The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti is the flagship model of our road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win.
Why you'll love it ?
- Barely 95 grams in your hand, almost unnoticeable underfoot
- Ceramic bearings for those marginal gains, approved by the greatest champions
- Simply the best power-to-weight ratio on the road pedal market today
- Spindle material Titanium
- Technology Blade
- Platform area 700 mm²
- Platform width 67mm
- Total stack height (pedal + cleat) - 14,8 mm (8,5 + 6,3 mm)
- Q factor 53mm
- Retention Serial installed in 16 + additional 12 in box / 20 sold separately
- Blade Carbon
- Pedal 95g
- Weight pair + cleats 260g