Hip, hip hooray! Kids Bike Helmet
We put more than 30 years of experience into every kids’ helmet we develop. The new MET Hooray is safer, more comfortable and has plenty of toddler specific features that will make every parents life easier while protecting the first rides of the next generation of cyclists.
Helmet Features :
- Child seat compatible - The shell of the MET Hooray has a purposely flattened part at the back in order to be comfortable in any child seat. It also covers a large part of the two most sensible brain areas; the back and the temples.
- Ventilation - The internal shape features an engineered air channeling system to facilitate the airflow. To complete the safety equipment we have added an anti-insects net into the front vents of the helmet.
- Retention System - Thanks to the new MET Safe-T JR the helmet will grow up with the child’s head. The retention system is easily adjustable due to the grippy nub and the 360° head belt ensures a stable and secure fit.
- Fontanels Protection - We took special care to create child’s helmets, our unique MET Bimbi Secure Technology ensures that there’s no pressure points on the fontanel, the softest part of a developing head.
- Ratchet Buckle - The ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet avoiding unexpected pinches on the skin.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Extended head coverage and integrated visor for all-round head protection
- Fontanel protection thanks to MET Bimbi Secure Technology
- Anti-pinch ratchet buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- 10 Vents, Internal engineered air channeling to improve ventilation and comfort
- Reflective rear decal to enhance visibility
- Design compatible with child-seat
- MET Safe-T JR Fit System with 360° head belt to follow the growth of the child
- Straps with adjustable dividers ensure an individual fit
- Anti-insect net embedded into the front vents
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Certifications: CE; AS/NZS; US