Razor USA LLC, better known as Razor, is an American designer and manufacturer of manual and electric scooters, bicycles, and personal transporters
Tough yet lightweight durability is the trademark of the full face youth helmet from Razor. Designed with a spacious eye port that provides plenty of room for goggles and great visibility, the full face helmet offers ideal protection for high-intensity biking that requires full-face coverage headgear. The ergonomically designed padding and additional sizing pads provide a perfect fit and guarantee comfort. With 12 vents, the wearer's head stays cool at all times, and the side release buckles make it a breeze to adjust and fasten your chin strap.
- Full-face youth helmet for protecting child while riding. Adjustable Visor and Straps
- Spacious eye port provides plenty of room for goggles. Foam padding for safety and comfort
- 17 Open Air Cooling Vents
- Full-circumference headband padding. Vented mouth protection
- HEAD SIZE: 22 - 23.5 inch. For use by children between the ages of 8 to 14 years of age