Take it back to the ’80s and ’90s with the Flashback kick scooter’s true-to-form BMX stylings. That means bright colors, BMX-style riser handlebars, and little touches like the retro-inspired deck
When you’re rolling around on 12-inch (305 mm) spoked mag wheels with pneumatic, air-filled tires, riding just comes naturally. Dual hand brakes provide excellent brake life and stability. Left and right levers give you front and rear brake control, letting you get the optimal response while slowing down.The Razor Flashback kick scooter’s deck has more to it than just grin-inducing colors. Its size — a full 82 square inches (530 square centimeters)— gives you space, while wall-to-wall grip tape keeps you stable.
- True to the BMX Vintage Scooter – A stylish, authentic design with retro-inspired touches — from bright, bold colors to the BMX-inspired riser handlebar. Designed for riders ages 8 and up, this scooter is perfect for kids, teens, and all the lovers of ’80s and ’90s BMX.
- A Smooth Ride – This large-wheel scooter guarantees the smoothest ride possible — two 12-inch (305 mm) mag wheels with air-filled tires to soak up little bumps and give you minimal rolling resistance.
- Hand-Controlled Brakes – Enjoy the old school BMX feel with front and rear hand-operated caliper brakes.
- Foot Room to Spare – Keep things laid-back with an extra-large deck — complete with full-surface grip tape to prevent slipping and sliding.
- Frame: Tubular steel
- Handlebars: Width 21.4″ (543 mm), height to ground 34.5″ (875 mm), fixed, BMX-style, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
- Deck: Width 4.7″ (120 mm), length 17.5″ (445 mm), with custom designed, perforated full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: Spoked mag wheels with 12″ (305 mm), pneumatic tires
- Brakes: Front and rear, hand-operated
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Colors: Blue, Pink
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 48.22″ x 21.33″ x 34.84″ (122.5 cm x 54.2 cm x 88.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 17.84 lb (8.11 kg)