The A5 Air is built Razor tough for everyday commuting on rough, urban terrain. With adjustable-height handlebars, an extra-long deck, 8? (200 mm), super-strong, shock-absorbing, pneumatic tires, this scooter is designed to tackle the toughest commutes. Our patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure that the A5 Air is the smoothest and most comfortable ride around. And, with a sturdy, easy-fold, aluminum frame, the A5 Air is designed to last. Whether you're riding to work or running errands, the A5 Air's got your back, so go ahead ?kick start your commute.
- Built for everyday commuting –designed specifically for urban terrain. Super-strong, aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure a smoother, quieter ride.
- Includes easy-adjust handlebars with soft, rubber grips for enhanced comfort, grasp, and control.
- Extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck offers more foot room,ideal for taller riders.
- Features 8” (200 mm), shock-absorbing,pneumatic tires for stability and reliable performance on most surfaces.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height and anti-rattle, folding T-bar
Grips: Soft, rubber
Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
Fork: Steel with plastic fender
Deck: Length 13.4” (340 mm)
Tires: 8” (200 mm), pneumatic (60 PSI), commuter
Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
No Assembly Required
Colors: Black, Silver
Assembled Product Dimensions: 35.04” x 16.85” x 38.58” (890 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
Product Weight: 11.05 lb (5.07 kg)