The Noah is our fastest bike, and arguably the best aero bike on the market. Aero-optimized to slice through wind, and leave your buddies behind
The Noah Fast Disc is a racing machine, designed specifically to get you maximum speed with minimal effort. Our engineers spent countless hours in the wind tunnel perfecting this frame - to figure out where weight could be saved or aspects optimized without sacrificing a single watt.
We optimized the well-known NACA profile and evaluated it for each tube. If you check out the F-Wings at the bottom of the fork and the perfect transition between fork and frame, you'll see that not a single detail escaped our attention. As this is Caleb Ewan's sprint bike, we also strongly focused on perfect power transfer so every watt delivers max speed. If speed, responsiveness and aerodynamics are important to you, this is the bike for you!
The Noah is both a top aero bike as well as a continuously evolving technological masterpiece. Originally developed as the ultimate sprint bike for team Lotto, it has since incorporated all-round qualities. While it continues to win sprints, it now shines on the cobblestones around Roubaix as well.
Thanks to advanced aero-optimized tech combined with hours of wind tunnel testing, the Noah is world class in aerodynamics. All tubing, from fork to rear triangle, have an optimized NACA profile. Cables are cleverly integrated into the handlebar/stem. While the Noah may defy wind, it remains a lightweight road bike that's surprisingly comfortable. Adding to its comfort is its uniquely designed lowered seat stays which create vertical compliance.
- Women Specific Bike - Geometries based on gender are outdated. Everyone is unique! Ridley recommends bike-fitting and a custom build with our Ridley Configurator.
Noah Fast Aero Handlebar - It's all about shape and material! Round handlebar tubes cause a stronger pressure drop which kills aerodynamics. But they can be more comfy than an aero bar which, when not designed properly, can feel very flat and angular. This alone can easily ruin a 200km Gran Fondo effort.
Noah Fast Tubing - The Noah Fast is our most technological bike, and it has lots to do with its tube shapes. This includes its F-Tubing, F-Wings, lowered seat stays, D-shaped seatpost and aero handlebars.
- Ridley Elite Carbon - Our carbon is manufactured by world market leader: Toray. The Japanese manufacturer is leader in every aspect of carbon development and supplier to absolute top world brands in many industries. For the Elite Series, we use every type of available carbon: 60T, 50T, 30T and 24T.
- F Wings - At the bottom of the bike’s fork there are small, aerodynamic “wings” – hence, the name F-Wings. Our engineers developed these fairings after extensive testing in the wind tunnel, where they noticed that the hub and its connection to the fork were causing turbulence. These F-Wings fairings ensure that this turbulent airflow flows smoothly again.
- F-Tubing & F- Surface Plus - How can you ride faster without pedaling harder? How do objects "cut" through wind? While researching ways to improve aerodynamics, the bicycle industry began to gather knowledge from the aviation industry. From this, well-known NACA flight profiles, for designing wings and other components, began to be applied to the tubes of a bike frame.
- F - Steerer - Cables at the front of your bike have a major impact on its aerodynamic performance. On the flipside, getting rid of cables at the front has an aero advantage of a whopping 10 to 14%, depending on the bike.
- D - Shaped Seatpost - The D-shaped seatpost on our aero bikes has a dual function of aerodynamics with a strong emphasis on comfort. Its aerodynamic influences are clearly seen as its profile and groove are both features of our F-Tubing. The cross profile of the seatpost is also shorter than that of the shortened NACA profile of, for example, the down tube.
- Comfort seat stays - The rear end of a bike is crucial for both adding comfort and maximizing power transfer. For added comfort, the seatstays are connected lower down on the seat tube. Due to this lower point of contact, both the seat tube and seatpost can more effectively filter out vibrations. In addition, the seatstays can provide more vertical flexibility. All this results in a more comfortable bike ride.
|Family||Noah Fast Disc|
|Groupset|| Shimano Ultegra 2x11sp
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000 // 11s // 11-32|
|Saddle||Selle Italia XR // Black|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 // 700x25c // Folding // Full Black|
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.