Kids bikes. Step-thru frames. Tri-bikes. Small recumbents. Basically, if you've got it, chances are the Freedom platform hitch bike rack can move it.
Kids' bikes. Step-thru frames. Tri-bikes. Small recumbents. The list goes on. Basically, if you've got it, chances are the Freedom can move it. The ratcheting straps keep your bike in place, while our Cuscino hold downs are gentle enough for a carbon frame. Say goodbye to worry and hello to peace of mind.
At Saris we love bikes and it shows in every product we make. Our patent pending Cuscino, which is Italian for pillow, was designed by Fabio Pedrini to lovingly protect your bike during transit. View our video to learn more.
- Rack adjusts to fit all bike frame sizes, up to 60 lbs. each
- Ratcheting straps keep any size bike secure
- Universal hitch fits 1 ¼" and 2" hitches
- Add wheel holders to your Freedom rack to fit Fat Tire bikes
- This rack fits a wheelbase up to 48" right out of the box.
- For E-Bikes with integrated down tube batteries, use these long ratchet straps. Compatible for your wheels or frame cradles.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48" right out of the box.
- Standard scoop max tire width: 2.25"
- Fits all styles of bike.
- Protective rubber holders adjust to fit any frame.
- Easy-to-adjust ratcheting straps keep bikes secure.
- Universal hitch fits 1 ¼" and 2" hitches.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Weighs only 20lb (9kg)