Product Features :
The carbon rails and lightweight design of the Shortfit 2.0 Carbon FX improves your performance and output on every ride
Power to the front of the peloton with lightweight and output-enhancing Shortfit 2.0 Carbon FX. The Shortfit design gives you a greater range of movement and performance, letting you tackle steep climbs or power through sprints. Ride in comfort thanks to the Open-Fit cut-out that distributes your weight evenly and relieves perineum pressure, while the wave-shaped profile of the Shortfit 2.0 Carbon Fx provides pelvis support all day long.
Product Features :
- CFX Carbon Fibre - Superlight full carbon fiber rails with oval section (9,8 mm x 7 mm) with PATENTED DNA (Dynamic Node Action) technology which prevents twisting and keeps the front of the saddle narrow for great pedalling freedom. It makes the Carbon fiber rails even stiffer and, give to the central geometry a longer section to ensure more extensive saddle adjustment. This Rails is used on Superleggera and Carbon FX saddles. An adaptor might be required with some seat posts.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Shell - High-performance nylon, enhanced with carbon fibres, built with variable thickness, reinforcements by ribs and bridges, which enhance the rigidity with ergonomy and durability characteristics, without affecting weight to the shell.
- Microfeel Cover - Microfiber material, abrasion resistant, weather resistant, perspirant. Great touch and feel. Long lasting and durable. Easy to wash & clean.
- Biofoam Padding - Biodynamic low density foam with variable thickness structure that follows the movements of the pelvis when pedalling, for guaranteed comfort, light weight, long lasting resistance and ideal support.
- Weight : S3 185 g - L3 190 g
- Dimensions : S3 140 x 255 mm - L3 155 x 255 mm
- Rail : CARBON DNA
- Road Use
Selle San Marco Short Fit 2.0 Carbon FX Open Saddle