Win your next road race with the supportive Xsilite rails and ergonomics of the Shortfit 2.0 Racing
Designed specifically with road racing in mind, the Shortfit 2.0 Racing is the perfect choice for your next podium-topping day out. The Shortfit design gives you a greater range of movement and performance, letting you tackle steep climbs or power through sprints. Ride in comfort thanks to the Xsilite rails and Open-Fit cut-out that distributes your weight evenly and relieves perineum pressure, while the wave-shaped profile of the Shortfit 2.0 Racing provides pelvis support all day long.
Product Features :
- Racing Xsilite - AiSi304 Stainless Steel hollow rails (outer Ø 7 mm - inner Ø 5 mm ) Very Light, resistant, and tough against all weather condition. A special production process guarantees excellent fatigue resistance. All Racing level saddles have a Xsilite Rails.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Shell - High-performance nylon, enhanced with carbon fibres, built with variable thickness, reinforcements by ribs and bridges, which enhance the rigidity with ergonomy and durability characteristics, without affecting weight to the shell.
- Microfeel Cover - Microfiber material, abrasion resistant, weather resistant, perspirant. Great touch and feel. Long lasting and durable. Easy to wash & clean.
- Biofoam Padding - Biodynamic low density foam with variable thickness structure that follows the movements of the pelvis when pedalling, for guaranteed comfort, light weight, long lasting resistance and ideal support.
- Weight : S3 210 g - L3 215 g
- Dimensions : S3 140 x 255 mm - L3 155 x 255 mm
- Rail : Xsilite
- Road Use