The Moraine is designed with women’s-specific touchpoints so females riders will be comfortable when hitting the single-track. Capable geometry and reliable components ensure that the ride will be fast and fun.
- 6061 custom-butted aluminium frame is lightweight and designed to take a beating
- MODE suspension fork delivers 80mm of travel
- Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with Tourney and EF41 grip shifters
- Repute mechanical disc brakes deliver superb stopping power in all conditions, with 160mm rotors
- Suggested Rider Height - 5'2" - 5'6"
|Sizes||Small 15"||Cassette||Shimano TZ500 14-28T|
|Frame||Alloy Frame 27.5" MTB||Brakes||Repute Mechanical Disc Brakes 160mm|
|Fork||MODE Suspension 50mm Travel w/Alloy Crown and Adjustable Pre-Load||Rims||Double Wall Alloy Rims|
|Headset||Threadless, 1 1/8”||Tyres||CST All Terrain 27.5x2.125"|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney Rapid Fire, 3 x 7-speed EF41||Handlebar||Flat Bar Alloy 680mm|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300D||Stem||80mm Alloy|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300D||Grips||MTB Grips with Cap|
|Crankset||ProWheel 24x34x42Tx170||Seatpost||27.2 x 300mm w/Alloy QR|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed||Saddle||Spartan Saddle|
|Pedals||Resin MTB w/Ball||Kickstand||Included|
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All our bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.