An innovative and ultralight 16" children's bike designed for all-round use by children aged 4 years and over
The woom ORIGINAL 3 helps children aged four years and older to learn how to ride and continuously improve their skills. Their upright position makes it easy for riders to maintain their balance and at the same time keep an eye on everything going on around them. At only 5.4 kg (11.90 lbs), the woom ORIGINAL 3 is a real lightweight and therefore the best (and most popular) companion for those first longer rides on two wheels.
Woom Bike Highlights :
- Innovative Frame Design - The superlight aluminium frame is the heart of the balance bike and ensures a fun and safe riding experience. Its geometry has been specifically designed for toddlers, with a low entry making it easy for even the youngest of riders to hop on and roll away. Thanks to the long seatpost and open seat tube the bike can be adjusted for a long time to fit your child as it grows.
Child-specific hand-operated brake - Learning to operate a rear brake as early as possible makes it easier later on to use brakes on a pedal bike and can prevent accidents. Our specially designed brake lever is easy to pull with small hands and requires little strength to bring the bike to a safe halt. This, combined with the ergonomically designed grips, make the process of stopping child's play.
- Knee-friendly stem - Our stem is the safe and lightweight connection between the handlebars and the headset. Thanks to its sleek, rounded design and recessed clamp bolt, the stem is a trusty "knee saver".
- Flexible Steering Limiter - The woom steering limiter is an important safety feature developed by us. It prevents the handlebars from overturning, helps children ride straight and therefore reduces the risk of accidents.
- Ergonomically Formed Saddle - The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It has a huge effect on the overall feel of the ride. That is why our saddle is designed to be a perfect fit for the pelvis of children in this age group and optimized for an upright riding position. Its scooped design is engineered to ensure continuous optimal support. In short, these features make our saddle the ultimate all-rounder for every position – whether your child is sitting, standing, or cruising at speed.
- Quick Release Seatpost Clamp - The quick-release seatpost clamp offers a simple, quick and tool-free way to adjust the saddle height. It's even easy enough to be operated by children. On your pedals, ready, go!
- Compact Chain Guard - The closed chain guard not only has an eye-catching stylish design but also boasts a compact and sturdy construction. It offers excellent protection against injuries and dirt. Goodbye oil stains!
- Crank w/a narrow Q-Factor - The crank length and distance between the pedals are ergonomically adapted to fit children's bodies. This results in an optimum stance and very natural movements. Pedalling? A piece of cake!
- Grippy Low Resistance Tyres - Tyres have a major influence on how a bike rides. That is why for the woom ORIGINAL 1 we have chosen high-quality, lightweight and grippy tyres with low rolling resistance. This ensures that children roll smoothly along while maintaining good grip whatever the terrain – tarmac, gravel or dirt. The reflective stripe on the side of the tyres ensures good visibility even in low-light conditions.
- To roll smoothly and quickly, a bike needs good wheels. And that is exactly what we have given our bikes. It is their individual components that make the woom wheels so unique: from the smooth-rolling hubs to the high-quality stainless spokes and our exclusive SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS rims.
- Frame : light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- Wheels : Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium 16" rims
- Fork : Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium, 1" Steerer Tube
- Tyres : 16 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joe – woom edition
- Headset : Fully-integrated 1″ headset, Sealed industrial-grade bearings, Integrated ahead clamp
- Steering Limiter Equipped
- Stem : Superlight stem made out of forged aluminium 40 mm / +15°
- Saddle : Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis
- Handlebars : Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control. BMX style Sandblasted and anodised, 199mm grip,500mm width
- Seatpost : with minimum insertion mark, plus integrated seatpost shim
- Drivetrain : Lightweight, forged 95mm aluminium cranks with narrow Q-factor, 18t front & 10t rear sprocket combination
- Brakes : Two independently operated mini V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Weight : 5.4kg
- Shipping dimension : 111 x 59 x 17,5 cm
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.