Get out , Get Off and Explore
The Woom OFF 4 gives children aged six years and older a superlight and durable mountain bike for their first go on the pump track and easy cruising through forests and fields. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to get on and off quickly in any situation, thereby giving kids greater safety out and about on the trails. The perfect introduction to mountain biking.
Woom 4 OFF Highlights :
- Woom OFF Frame - The superlight aluminum frame with butted hydroformed tubes has a sporty geometry, long wheelbase and flat steering angle. The kink in the top tube makes it easy to dismount quickly in any situation.
Woom OFF FORK - Superlight and super stylish – the carbon fork offers maximum stability with minimum weight. Multidirectional carbon fibres ensure plenty of torsional strength when steering and braking. That makes the bike strong and stable even on the roughest terrain.
- Brakes - The disc brakes with their excellent modulation combined with special brake levers designed for children’s hands increase safety and control in all situations, including on rough terrain and in wet conditions.
- WOOM OFF Stem - The specially developed stem from forged aluminum guarantees maximum stiffness with minimal weight. Thanks to its flip-flop design it can be turned over and mounted upside down to adjust the handlebar height.
- WOOM OFF Saddle - The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It significantly affects the feeling when riding. That is why we have designed our saddle to fit the pelvis of children and give them a slightly stretched riding position. Perfect for a unique riding experience!
- WOOM OFF 4 Gears - The precise and easy-to-operate gear system allows smooth shifting. The SRAM X5 system has nine gears suitable for a wide range of gradients thanks to 28 teeth in the front and an 11-32 cassette in the back.
- WOOM OFF 4 Trigger Shifters - The easy-to-use SRAM trigger shifter allows riders to shift smoothly and reliably through the nine gears using their thumb.
- Frame : lightweight, high-quality 6061 T6 aluminum with butted and hydroformed tubes
- Gears : SRAM X5 9-speed
- Fork : Light carbon fork, 1" – 1 1/8" baby taper steerer tube, 100x15mm through axles
- Wheels : Superlight woom OFF DISCO TEC double-chamber aluminum rims, Aluminum hubs with sealed industrial-grade bearings, Through axles for maximum torsional strength (100 x 15 mm front / 135 x 12 mm rear), 20 G14 spokes, aluminum nipples
- Headset : Fully-integrated 1" – 1 1/8" headset, Sealed industrial-grade bearings
- Tyres : 20 x 2.25″ Schwalbe Rocket Ron with ADDIX SPEED rubber compound
- Stem : Forged aluminum, CNC-machined, +/-15° flip-flop design to adjust handlebar height, 50mm L
- Saddle : Ergonomically designed to fit children's pelvis, side protection to lean against walls
- Handlebar : Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminum bars for more control, Sandblasted and silver anodised, 600mm W, 20mm R
- Grips : Woom Ergogrips, child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- Seatpost 27.2 x 250 mm, Anodised aluminum seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- Seatpost : Aluminum, extra-long quick-release lever, easy to operate requiring only minimal strength
- Drive : Lightweight, forged 110 mm aluminium cranks with narrow Q-factor
- Brakes : Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power, 28t chainring & 11/32t cassette, Cr-Mo axle and sealed industrial ball bearings, Flat pedals made from fibre-reinforced nylon
- Brakes : Hydraulic disc brakes by Promax, Disc diameter front/back: 140/140mm
- Weight : 8.3kg
- Shipping Dimension : 112 x 64 x 23 cm
Professionally assembled and ready to ride!
All bikes are assembled by our team of professional technicians at Cycle Souq with quality checks at every stage to ensure the bike is delivered to you in perfect condition.