Frequently Bought Together
An innovative and ultralight 26" children's bike with 8 gears designed for all-round use by children and teens aged 10 years and over
The superlight woom ORIGINAL 6 for children aged ten years and older is the perfect bike to take kids into their teens. At this age bikes are an important means of transport – visiting friends, going to school and simply getting around are much easier on two wheels. Thanks to its high-quality components the woom ORIGINAL 6 is the perfect companion for long rides in the great outdoors.
- Innovative Frame Design - The superlight aluminium frame is the heart of the balance bike and ensures a fun and safe riding experience. Its geometry has been specifically designed for toddlers, with a low entry making it easy for even the youngest of riders to hop on and roll away. Thanks to the long seatpost and open seat tube the bike can be adjusted for a long time to fit your child as it grows.
Child-specific hand-operated brake - The two V-Brakes are easy to operate thanks to their ergonomically adapted brake levers with reach adjustability. The levers require only little strength to bring the bike to a safe halt.
- Individually adjustable vario stem - With the flexibility of the adjustable Vario stem, you can set not only the height of the bike but also its length to suit the rider. This means the bike grows with your child to ensure an optimal riding position at all times.
- Cranks w/ Narrow Q Factor - The crank length and distance between the pedals are ergonomically adapted to fit children's bodies. This results in an optimum stance and very natural movements. And thanks to the chain guard ring those days of getting your trouser leg caught are over!
- Twister shifter for intuitive shifting - The easy-to-operate microSHIFT twist shifter enables riders to shift intuitively through the seven gears with minimal hand strength required.
- Wheels Quick Release - Quick-release skewers make installing and removing the wheels from the frame a quick and easy job. Having the wheels out of the frame makes it much easier to transport the bike in a car. And a quick removal and installation of the wheels is also super helpful if you get a flat tyre.
- Ergonomically Formed Saddle - The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It significantly affects the feeling when riding. That is why our saddle is designed to fit the pelvis of children in this age group and give them a slightly stretched-out riding position. Perfect for a unique riding experience!
- Grippy Low Resistance Tyres - Tyres have a major influence on how a bike rides. That is why for the woom ORIGINAL 1 we have chosen high-quality, lightweight and grippy tyres with low rolling resistance. This ensures that children roll smoothly along while maintaining good grip whatever the terrain – tarmac, gravel or dirt. The reflective stripe on the side of the tyres ensures good visibility even in low-light conditions.
- 8 Speed Gears - The precise and easy-to-use gear-shifting makes riding more fun and enables children to go on longer rides while remaining simple enough for youngsters to understand. The SRAM X4 system has eight gears in the back (11-32) designed for a wide range of gradients combined with a 28-tooth chain ring in the front.
- Frame : light, low entry, very low sitting position, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- Gears : SRAM X4 8-Speed
- Fork : Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium, 1" Steer Tube
- Wheels : Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium rims 24"
- Headset : Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Tyres : 26 x 2.00″ Schwalbe Little Joe folding tyres – woom edition
- Stem : Lightweight stem made out of forged aluminium, Adjustable height and reach mean the Vario stem offers an optimal riding position as the child grows
- Handlebars : Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control. Width: 640 mm, Sandblasted and anodised
- Saddle : Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control, Sandblasted and anodised black, 540mm w
- Seatpost : Anodised aluminium seatpost with insertion marks that indicate the minimum insertion depth
- Grips : Woom Ergogrips, child-friendly thanks to small diameter
- Seatpost Clamp : Extra-long quick-release skewer, easy to operate requiring only little strength
- Drive : Lightweight, forged 150 mm aluminium cranks with narrow Q-factor, 28T Chain Ring & 11/32t Cassette
- Brakes : Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power
- Weight : 10kg
- Shipping Dimension :131 x 68,5 x 22 cm