First set of wheels - Now little ones can join in with the outdoor fun! The coolest way to learn balance skills from as young as 18 months. The Y Velo Junior is specially engineered to help kids step up to a pedal bike by three or four years old without using stabilizers! The Y Velo Junior improves balance and confidence long before your child learns to ride a pedal bike. It takes time for children to learn balance, so we designed a balance bike that improves their coordination and reduces the chance of falls.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium Frame
- Rubber over-mould wheels, great comfort and grip with no punctures
- Larger wheels, Designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces
- Higher ground clearance means the frame won't get caught on uneven ground providing a safer ride
- Older child fork rake means safer steering
- Cartridge wheel bearings giving great long-lasting durability and a smooth ride
- Comfy beam saddle so your child can slide up closer to the handlebar and slide back as they grow taller
- Durable build quality means a lightweight but long lasting bike
- Maximum loading weight: 44.1lbs [20kgs]
- Product weight: 8.3lbs [3.8kgs]
- Product dimensions (L x H x W): 26 x 11.81 x 17.71 inches
- Seat height: 11-14.17 inches
What's in the box :
- 1x Y Velo Junior Balance Bike
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Instruction manual
Hand grips for little hands
We've designed the perfect hand grips for all the tiny hands.
Adjustable handlebar and seat
This balance bike grows with your kid.
|Puncture proof wheels|