An update to our most iconic jersey. It is an ultra-light, very close-fitting and highly breathable jersey with a second-skin effect. Ideal for users with a slim build. In order to improve aerodynamic performance, the structure of the jersey has been reshaped to direct airflow towards the lower back. By widening the front panel, bringing the pocket to the edge and narrowing it slightly in width, the tapered selvedges are inside the pocket for a sleek, minimalist look. Designed to adopt an aggressive posture on the bike and achieve maximum aerodynamic performance.
Our vests are foldable and lightweight, with double slider, adjustable or anatomically adaptable collar and incorporating thermal panels. Different options for an indispensable accessory on the bike. Like the jackets, they fit over a jersey but, at the same time, there is enough room to wear a base layer and, for example, a long-sleeved jersey in winter. Fabrics and finishes are selected so as not to interfere with your movement, while maintaining the perfect fit.
- Unisex Perfect Fit
- Range of use: 20ºC to 38ºC - UPF 30
- Weighs 110g M Size
- GRS Gobik Retention System
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable to select the larger size.
- There are three different fits of the garments (The 3 cuts share the same size, the choice depends on the rider's own taste): Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit . Perfect fit: Garments with a very closefit . Ultra fit: Garments with an extremely close fit
Additional Details :
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zip, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics may cause a pilling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a fault or defect of the fabric.