This "World Tour" edition is built on the excellent base of our Absolute 4.0 but with a characteristic dry look and feel, which is typical of the GRAVITY model, and which will become the new hallmark of the Absolute 4.0 World Tour. Made almost entirely of 4-way stretch flat knit, adaptable to the body in all four directions and extremely lightweight, in a commitment to Fabrics that combines high density, high abrasion resistance and light weight.
A garment that stands out for its balance of compressibility, lightness and performance over long distances thanks to Chamois pad K10 by Elastic Interface. Chamois pad made of E.I.T Carbonium fabric, with carbon threads that prevent bacterial growth. In addition, its two densities adapt perfectly to the cyclist's anatomy. Developed by the Italian manufacturer ELASTIC INTERFACE as a world exclusive for Gobik, the new men's Chamois pad K10 is more flexible and ergonomic with Structure dual-channel sweat wicking. Its foams with Structure of mixed cells guarantee a Chamois pad with elastic memory.
- High performance bib shorts
- The cut makes it even more ergonomic, and its SUPERGLOSSY fabric gives it unparalleled resistance
- Made with FLATLOCK flatlock stitching
- Straps are made of ultra-breathable fabric for excellent freshness and support
- New graphics on the back panel
- Finished with a soft and comfortable elastic band Laser cut - Micro-siliconed for better comfort and fit
- K10 seat pad in EIT carbonium flash fabric, anti-static, ultra-breathable and anti-bacterial thanks to the use of carbon threads, has 2 different densities which adapt perfectly to the anatomy of the cyclist, with a double channel structure for the release of sweat. Its mixed cell structure foams guarantee an elastic memory chamois.
- Ultra light : Compressibility : +2cm extended length
- Range of use: 17ºC to 38ºc
Chamois pad: K10
CHAMOIS PAD K10 CARBON
- Designed for male anatomy
- Performance 8 hours
- Thickness 11 mm
- Double density 120-80 kg/m3
- High density E.I.T.foam
- Composition: 76% polyamide, 21% elastane and 3% carbon.
- E.I.T carbonium flashfabric, antistatic, bacteriostatic and ultra-breathable.
- Use for both road cycling and mountain biking.
Additional Details :
- Wash in cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaking.
- Do not twist or wring the garment.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Dry the garment inside out and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zip, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics may cause a pilling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a fault or defect of the fabric.