When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon
A tire that excels in every department, weight, rolling efficiency, durability, traction and ease of use. Just as likely to be seen conquering long alpine climbs as it is taming the inevitable decent that follows. Who rides this tyre? The XC competitor and anyone who wonders what’s beyond the next forest and over the next Peak. Where does this perform best ? Anywhere off road where rolling efficiency is high on the ‘must have list’. From long alpine loops to competitive XC racing. There’s no Peak too high.
- Climb Higher, descend faster, explore further - When your sense of adventure and wanderlust get the better of you, we present you with the Peak. Beyond the chairlifts, paved roads and everyday life, there’s a world only accessible via your own power and determination, and limited only by your equipment.
- Peak Performance - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic: A/T compound. Optimized for XC competition.
- Tubeless complete™ - Goodyear Bicycle Tires proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire with additional air retention properties. A multi-compound material layer is added to our tire casings allowing for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal weight increase. Our unique design means more sealant remains after installation, ready for the moment you need it.
- Compound Dynamic R/T - Rugged-Terrain compound is specifically formulated to balance grip, wear and efficiency.
- Protection 120Tpi + M/Wall - Utilizing a finer thread fabric, our 120 tpi casing uses less rubber – making the tire more supple and faster rolling, with improved traction. M:Wall- Durable Mono fabric found in the sidewall of the tire and used where cut and abrasion are paramount.
- Type : Tubeless Complete™
- Compound : Dynamic A/T
- Technology : 120Tpi + M/Wall
- ETRTO : 57-622
- Size : 29x2.25
- Weight : 743g
- Max PSI : 58