2024 MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS® The most advanced & Upgraded
The MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® is a high-performance road helmet designed and destined for the most prolific and celebrated cyclists. It has been worn to Tour de France victory twice, seen multiple Grand Tour stage, Monument and one-day wins, and led races on all terrains from the imposing Hajar Mountains to Italy’s white roads, Flandrian cobbles all the way to Pyrenean summits. Engineered to keep your head – and hair – fresh and save precious energy, the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips®, with the Mips AIR® rotational management system, is the most advanced road helmet we’ve ever made, now enhanced even further with the help of our PowerTuft-optimised friend and partner, Tadej Pogačar.
TADEJ POGAČAR Highlights:
- Iridescence - Updated Shimmering with iridescent detailing, the Pogačar edition helmet has an appearance that contains multitudes, drawing you in with its enormous potential and unique character. Developed in collaboration with Tadej Pogačar, the MET Trenta 3K Carbon captures all the best and most celebrated traits of the multi-layered talent that he possesses all year round.
- Hair Vent - What if we told you that Tadej’s iconic tufts are created by the helmet’s performance design, sweeping air in and upwards, and drawing stems of dancing hair out through the vents?
- Fit System - All-round belt offers 360° adjustment, Four positions for vertical adjustment, Two positions for occipital adjustment, Ponytail compatible, MET LED Light compatible
- 3K Carbon Technology - The construction of the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® is the highest level on the market. Our R&D team have taken advantage of carbon fibre’s elastic modulus which allows us to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20%, without affecting the capacity of the helmet to absorb energy. The result is a lightweight yet better-performing shell that sets a new standard for ventilated helmet design.
- MIPS AIR - MET never compromises on safety or performance. By adding Mips AIR®, we have integrated into the padding, the lightest and most advanced rotational management system. Mips AIR® was specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to reduce rotational energies transferred to the head during specific angular impacts. Unlike traditional Mips cages, Mips AIR® is integrated into the padding of the Trenta 3k Carbon and enables 10-15mm of relative movement between the energy absorbing layer
- 3K Carbon Technology, embedded carbon fibre cage to enhance the performance of the shell
- Mips AIR® rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical and occipital adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamic and comfort
- 19 Vents, engineered internal air channeling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped Kamm virtual foil tail to improve aerodynamics
- Rear deflector to enable a constant airflow in riding position
- Limited head contact surface to maximise ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Helmet soft bag included
- Certifications CE