DMT KR1 Shoes 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Developed and worn to victory by Elia Viviani, Tadej Pogačar and other top riders, KR1 are exceptionally comfortable and have revolutionsed the culture of road cycling shoes with knitted uppers forever. Light and breathable, the KR1 shoes feature a patented Engineered Knit construction, eliminating pressure points until it fits like a glove. What's more, it's super breathable and, thanks to the ultra supportive anatomic carbon outsole, it transfers race winning energy to the pedals every step of the way. Thanks to these features, KR1 was the Tour Magazine 5.2020 Test Winner.
- Integrated webbing.
- Anatomic carbon outsole.
- Full Engineered 3D Knit upper
- 8mm front-rear cleat adjustability.
- Boa® Fit System with single IP1 dial.
- Reflective accents on the Black version
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort